Monday, September 3, 2012

My Name Is Old Glory



35 pounds of cake to honor our buddy Rusty.

GySgt "Rusty" Forbis on his official retirement day.

This is all mine..................holy sh_t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this calls for my "sunday going to meeting teeth"

This looks like the 5 guys putting up the mailbox.................

I'm making my family proud..........................................................................

We get to start at the front on our Dad's special day.....

Now we are getting it............Margo-go get the chain saw.........

Who's this lady?????????????

It's Francesco and not Francisco.........ain't that right Jim.......

Don't take my picture.......

2 comments:

  1. Words alone could never express how thankful I am to everyone who made this day perfect. We are truly blessed.

    With great respect,

    Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider this our pleasure for a neat guy.

    ReplyDelete